my new loop package

Hi dear friends
how are you today??
article that i published in my blog, and files that you see i will give
All the result of experiences in all these years.
It took too long to find out
whats in good and perfect music, a friend of mind always
tell me: you have a great spirit and beauty of your work
It was the great spirit. And i also say to you
Making beautiful and dreamy music
emanates from a big spirit and beautiful
Let me turn to another subject of the blog. I know a lof of visitors
Singers who want to have their own song
I have my own experince, i chose a way for me to make music
First:lyrics , and making melody on the lyrics
and now the important step: arrangement of music
Construction rhythm under the etude vocal
Original musical melodies, writing bass guitar, and playing
other instrument accompant
You must day to day work on this project ،no rush

This is my new pack , for better drumkits and drum loop
Download zip file4